Wednesday 20 April 2011

Reflection 1



Firstly, in this course our instructor Mr. Hedley Butterfield taught us about references citations and bibliography. I didn’t have any idea about the bibliography and citations and what the dissimilarity between them is.

When I did the first project which is the first research task, it was about summarizing an article from a magazine and creating the references using easybib.com. I have learned a lot from this website and it was very helpful and I have a clear idea about how to create different references using different sources like articles, magazines, books. etc.  

While I’m doing the second research task which was about the comparison between the Bugatti Veyron & the Porsche 911 Turbo, I didn't only learned how to create the reference, also, I’ve learned and gained lots of useful information about these two cars.

Finally, I am working on the third project which talks about the technology in my major area (subject related). 

No comments:

Post a Comment